- Beef meat 2 kg
- Celery 4 stalks
- 3 red onions
- 2 bay leaves
- Rosemary 2 sprigs
- Tomato passata 750 ml
- Vodka 60 ml
- Tabasco 1/2 teaspoon
- Port 30 ml
- Worcestershire sauce 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice 2 tablespoons
- Olive oil
- For this dish you will need a cut of meat, beef brisket. Get yourself a good a nice casserole pan on a high heat. Add some olive oil.
- Take your beef and rib in some salt and pepper. Place the meat into a pan. Make sure that your meat is nicely colored on all sides. Add 2 bay leaves and 2 sprigs of rosemary into the pan.
- Roughly cut 4 stalks of celery and 3 red onions. Place the vegetables into the pan and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Next, get yourself a jug and add 750 ml of tomato passata, 60 ml of vodka, a half of a teaspoon of tabasco and 30 ml of port. Then, add 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Season it with some salt. Add your Bloody Mary mix into the pan. Then, add 500 ml of water.
- Put the lead on and place your beef into the oven at 130 degrees C for 6 hours.
- Serve this delicious beef with some greens and mashed potatoes.
See: Other Beef Recipes by Jamie Oliver
See: Other Christmas Recipes by Jamie Oliver
See: Other Thanksgiving Recipes by Jamie Oliver