- Mayonnaise 200 ml
- French mustard 1 teaspoon
- Ketchup 2 teaspoons
- Sun-dried tomato paste 2 teaspoons
- Lemon juice 2 tablespoons
- 1 gem lettuce
- 1/2 shallots
- Dill pickles 50 g
- Mostarda di Cremona 1 teaspoon
- You will need 200 ml of mayonnaise. Then, add 1 teaspoon of French mustard and two teaspoons of ketchup.
- Next, add 2 teaspoons of sun-dried tomato paste. Then, add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Finely chop 1 gem lettuce and add to your mayo mixture. Then, add a half of finely chopped shallot.
- Then, add 50 g of finely chopped dill pickles along with 1 teaspoon of Mostarda di Cremona.
- Give all that a really good mix. This quantity is great for 6-8 burgers and can be kept in the fridge for 2-3 days.