- Apples 750 g
- Pears 750 g
- Cranberry sauce 100 g
- 1 clementine
- Sherry 1 tablespoon
- Unsalted butter 50 g
- Plain flour 100 g
- Flaked almonds 50 g
- Sugar 50 g
- 2 minced pies
- What to cook for Christmas? Of course, top Christmas dessert is a homemade crumble. Peel 750 g of apples and 750 of pears cut them into wedges and place them on a hot pan.
- We are going to 100 g of cranberry sauce, which will give you the fruit, the flavor of Christmas and the sugar. Add your cranberry sauce to apples and pears. Mix that up.
- Then, add in zest and juice of 1 clementine, along with 1tablespoon of sherry. Mix up again, put the lid on and cook slowly at medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Crumble topping is really simple. Add 50 g of unsalted butter into a bowl. Then, add 100 g of plain flour, along with 50 g of flaked almonds. Next, add 50 of sugar. Rub these all together. For better flavor, add 2 minced pies. Crumble them in your hands. Give all that a good mix.
- Take yourself one large mold. Fill it with apple-pear mixture. Sprinkle your dry ingredients on top.
- Place your crumble into the oven for half of an hour at 180 degrees C.
- Serve this amazing and best Christmas dessert by Jamie Oliver with some ice-cream and custard.
See: Other Christmas Recipes by Jamie Oliver
See: Other Desserts Recipes by Jamie Oliver