- 1 big carved pumpkin
- Pureed pumpkin 700 g
- Rum 700 ml
- Apple juice 700 ml
- Maple syrup 2-3 tablespoons
- 3 stars of anise
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- Cubed ice
- For great serving you need to carve one big pumpkin as a receptacle. Do not worry if you do not have a pumpkin, a jag is also good.
- Into the carved pumpkin place 700 g of pureed pumpkin. Then, go 700 ml of good rum and 700 ml of quality apple juice. Then, add 2-3 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Toast 3 stars of anise and 1 stick of cinnamon and add them into your pumpkin. Whisk it up.
- Finally, add 3 nice handfuls of cubed ice.