- Dry spaghetti 200 g
- Pancetta 200 g
- 3 eggs
- Parmesan 50 g
- Butter 75 g
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Here we show how to cook Spaghetti Carbonara quickly and easily. Firstly, you need boiling water in the deep pan. Salt the water and place spaghetti into the pan.
- Then, cut 200 g of pancetta.
- Then, you need 2 egg yolks and 1 whole egg into the bowl. Next, grate 50 g of parmesan and add to eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter into the hot pan, place 2 cloves of garlic in along with pancetta. Cook until pancetta is nicely colored. Then, remove the garlic.
- Add spaghetti to your pancetta and cook in the pan. Then, add eggs to spaghetti and pancetta. Cook for more 2 minutes.
- Then, add a little touch of butter.
- Serve Spaghetti Carbonara onto the plate. Finish with a touch of parmesan and black pepper.