- Sparkling water 1 liter
- Ginger 140 g
- 3 lemons
- Muscovado sugar 4 tablespoons
- Mint leaves for decoration
- This recipe is great to hydrate you after sport exercise or just when your body needs extra liquid. Start by grating 140 g of peeled ginger. Place your ginger into pestle and mortar.
- Take 2 lemons and remove skin with a peeler. Add zest of 2 lemons into your pestle and mortar.
- Then, add 4 tablespoons of muscovado sugar. Bash all the ingredients to infuse. Next, place this mixture into a jug. Then, add juice of 3 lemons.
- Next, add 1 liter of sparkling water. Let this liquid infuse for about 10 minutes.
- Strain the liquid into a glass jug you are going to serve it in. Add some ice cubes and some mint leaves.