- Water 650 ml
- 1 sachet of yeast
- Strong flour 1 kilo
- First, you will need 650 ml of warm water, about 28 degrees C.
- Then, add 1 sachet of dried yeast into the water. Give that a good mix.
- After that, add 1 kilo of strong flour. Mix it up. Add a nice pinch of salt.
- Knead your dough for about 10 minutes.
- Then, divide your dough into two parts and leave to prove for 1,5 hour. After that, knead your dough again.
- After that, grease your baking tray.
- Form 2 loaves and place them on the tray and let to prove for another 1 hour.
- Place the dough into the oven at 180 degrees for 35 minutes.