- 2 Cumberland sausages
- Dry herbs 2 g
- 2 red onions
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- Jalapeno vinegar 2 tablespoons
- Cheddar 50 g
- Water 250 ml
- Flour 500 g
- Place a deep pan on a medium heat. Add some olive oil.
- Next, take two Cumberland sausages, remove the skin and tire them into little meatballs. At this pint add store cupboard herbs, whatever you’ve got.
- Then, slice two red onions and place them into the pan.
- Next, add 1 jalapeno pepper and 2 tablespoons of jalapeno vinegar. Cook for more 5 minutes.
- While sausages are frying, make pizza dough.
- Take 250 ml of water and 500 g of self-raising flour. Then, add a pinch of salt. Bring that dough together. Knead your dough for 5 minutes.
- Remove your sausage topping from the pan and spread the dough on the pan surface. Make sure that your pan is on the medium heat.
- Then, spread the topping over your pizza base. Add little chunks of cheddar. Then, grate 30 g of cheddar and sprinkle over the top.
- Finally, place your pizza into the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degrees C.