- 1 fresh baguette
- Roast turkey 150 g
- Lime zest 1 tablespoon
- Chilli sauce 1 tablespoon
- Fresh ginger 25 g
- 1 clove of garlic
- Coriander 1 big handful
- ½ cucumber
- ½ carrot
- Cabbage 50 g
- Sesame oil 1 teaspoon
- Soy sauce 1 teaspoon
- Vinegar 1 teaspoon
- Pâte 20 g
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Put your pan on medium heat, drizzle a little bit of olive oil. Place 150 g of roast turkey meat on the pan. Add 1 tablespoon of lime zest. Then, add 1 tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce. Glaze your turkey for 3-4 minutes, then, remove it from heat.
- Take 1 fresh baguette and place it into the oven for 10 minutes at 130 degrees.
- Next step is to make delicious spicy mayo for turkey sandwich. How to make easy mayonnaise? Follow these steps. Place 10 g of fresh peeled ginger into pestle and mortar. Then, add a nice pinch of salt and a small clove of garlic. Paste that. This mayonnaise is also good for seafood. Then, add a small handful of chopped coriander and 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Next, add two or three tablespoons of mayo. Give that a really good mix.
- To make your sandwich taste better, cook quick pickles. Grate ½ of a cucumber, ½ of a carrot, 50 g of cabbage. Hit your vegetables with some salt. Add 2 sprigs of coriander and 10 g of ginger. Then, scrunch your veg and then, squeeze it. Next, place your veg into the bowl and add 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, 1 teaspoon of soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of vinegar. Mix it up.
- Cut your French baguette horizontally. Spread some pâte on both parts of the baguette. First layer done, then, for the turkey. Place your delicious turkey on one side of your baguette. Next, add your mayonnaise, nice little blobs. Then, add a nice pinch of your pickles. Place 1 sprig of coriander on top. Place the lid of the baguette on top.
See: Other Christmas Recipes by Jamie Oliver
See: Other Sauce Recipes by Jamie Oliver
See: Other Thanksgiving Recipes by Jamie Oliver