- Carrots 300 g
- Sweet potatoes 300 g
- Bananas 300 g
- Raisins 70 g
- 6 eggs
- Self-raising flour 250 g
- Cottage cheese 3 tablespoons
- Cinnamon 1 pinch
- Sliced almonds for decoration
- This recipe has four fruit. That is why these muffins for toddlers and all the family are really healthy. You will need one bowl for all ingredients. Start with grating 300 g of carrots into a large bowl.
- Then, grate 300g of peeled sweet potatoes.
- Slice 300 g of bananas. Keep back 12 slices. Add the rest of the bananas into the bowl.
- Next, add 70 g of raisins and crack 6 eggs.
- Then add 250 g of self-raising flour and 3 tablespoons of lovely cottage cheese. You can sweeten you muffins with 1 tablespoon of honey and add 1 pinch of cinnamon for better taste.
- Give all that a good mix. Take 12 little muffins wrappers and fill them with the mixture. Then, top each muffin with 1 banana slice. Put some sliced almonds on top. Drizzle some honey on top.
- Bake your muffins for 35 muffins at 180 degrees C. When cooked, let them cool down for 10 minutes.
- Of course, you can buy Starbucks morning muffins nearby or order muffins delivery, but they are quite expensive, and if you learn how to cook easy muffins at home, you can save a load of money. Moist muffins for breakfast is a great treat for all the family. Jamie Oliver uses Hotpoint oven to cook these easy healthy muffins.
See: Other Christmas Recipes by Jamie Oliver
See: Other Breakfast Recipes by Jamie Oliver