- 1 puff pastry sheet
- 1 courgette
- 1 red onion
- 1 yellow pepper
- Cherry tomatoes 250 g
- Oregano 2-3 sprigs
- Mozzarella 150 g
- Basil 1 sprig
- Balsamic vinegar 2 tablespoons
- Olive oil
- Slice 1 courgette to make 1 bite pieces. Then, peel 1 red onion, quarter it and click it into little petals. Next, slice 1 yellow pepper and cut 250 g of cherry tomatoes.
- Place all your vegetables into a deep baking tray. Add some salt and pepper. Take 2-3 sprigs of oregano and take the leaves off the stalk. Then, drizzle some olive oil. Give that a little mix up.
- Place your vegetables into the oven at 180 degrees C for 50 minutes.
- When your vegetables are ready take 1 sheet of puff pastry. Puff pastry is perfect for this kind of pizza. Cover your vegetables with your puff pastry and tuck it into bed and literally push it in to have crispy edges.
- Place your tray back into the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees C.
- When cooked, turn your pizza over. Take some mozzarella, tire it with your hands and stuff it in between the veggies. Place some basil leaves on top. Finally, drizzle some balsamic vinegar on top. There are lots of veggies to put on pizza.
See: Other Pizza Recipes by Jamie Oliver
See: Other Vegetarian Recipes by Jamie Oliver