- Ciabatta 2 slices
- Smoked salmon 2 slices
- Crème fraiche 100 g
- Minced horseradish 1 teaspoon
- 1 lemon
- Cress salad 10 g
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Place 100 g of crème fraiche or yogurt into the bowl. Then, add 1 teaspoon of minced horseradish, nice and hot. Season with salt and pepper. Add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Give that a good mix.
- Get 2 ciabatta slices about 1 cm thick. Cook on griddle pan until nicely colored. Drizzle some extra-virgin olive oil.
- Lay beautifully slices of salmon on your ciabatta, sort of like waves.
- Spoon horseradish crème fraiche on slices of salmon.
- Decorate your canapes with some cress salad on top.
- Finish with a little drizzle of olive oil and a squeeze of lemon.