- 2 sweet potatoes
- Flaxseed oil 20 ml
- Ground paprika 1 teaspoon
- Ground cumin 1 teaspoon
- Ketchup 70 ml
- Take 2 sweet potatoes and cut each potato in 4 wedges with the skin on.
- Place your potatoes on the baking tray.
- Then, drizzle some flaxseed oil over the sweet potatoes. Next, add 1 teaspoon of paprika and 1 teaspoon of cumin. Make sure, that your potatoes are covered with the species.
- Place your sweet potatoes into the oven for 30-35 minutes at 200 degrees C.
- Serve your roast sweet potato wedges with the ketchup.